Ali is a UKCC qualified Dressage coach and British Dressage Trainer.
She currently trains with international Grand prix rider Kate Cowell and Lindsay Wilcox-Reid, founder of Equipilates.
Ali welcomes riders of all ages and abilities with a true interest in improving their riding, whether it be for top level competitive dressage, or to simply improve the relationship they have with their horse.
Ali is an Equipilates™ Affiliated instructor.
This means she has specific tools to help people correct their positions on and off the horse to become more effective in the saddle.
Ali works on rider Alignment, Breathing and Core muscles to help riders become more aware of the parts of their bodies they may need to switch on or off, and how to locate the muscles in which to help them do this.
So what does Equipilates™ work improve for the rider?
- Stability in the saddle
- confidence and a feeling of being more secure
- The ability to react quicker, therefore improving timing and consistency of the aids
- Rider Suppleness and shock absorption
- A more elegant position
- Better proprioception
- Lighter, more effective aids
- Fitter, more able riders
- A better partnership with your horse