Physiotherapy can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, injuries and performance related problems. If you have any questions about your animal’s condition and if it might benefit from physiotherapy please do not hesitate to ask.
• Back pain
• Muscle injuries (strains/tears/post exercise soreness)
• Joint problems (arthritis/stiffness/pain)
• Poor performance
• Nerve injuries
• Compensatory movements due to previous injury/low grade lameness
• Low grade non-specific or multi-limb lameness
• Neuromusculoskeletal injury/condition (sprains/strains/muscle/joint/ligament pain) normally treated by a musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
• Performance issues – eg not being able to perform a movement as well on one rein as the other, not being able to progress as expected with training.
It is often worth booking a joint horse/rider assessment and having your trainer present if there are performance issues as it is often not an isolated issue!